Abstracta is a mappack designed around aesthetics, utilizing a glassy art style and large, blocky designs.
The mappack was discontinued, but the latest demo released contains 8 main levels and 4 "hard mode" levels.
- The mappack was going to have 16 main levels and 16 "hard mode" levels.
- At one point, the mappack was going to feature custom music from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.
- Some of the backgrounds (the two-color gradients with polka dots) are from minigames in Super Paper Mario.
- The other backgrounds were all made by hand, without the use of a gradient tool (for some reason).
- The NES palette is used for all custom tiles and backgrounds.