They are just like Koopas, shell and everything. The only difference is that they resist fire. They can only truly be killed by environmental hazards.
How to Use Edit
Simply place the enemy from the Enemies tab in the level editor. It does not have a half variant by default.
- Many of the same strategies for Goombas and Koopas will work with Beetles too.
- While they are difficult to defeat, they are not difficult to avoid.
- Since they are very hardy, they're wonderful for shell puzzles.
- Their half variant was removed in SE for whatever reason.
- In Super Mario Bros, they would replace Goombas once the game was completed.
- They are the Bowser decoy for World 3.
- In Mari0 their sprite is wrong. In the original game, their shells only moved 1 pixel. The error can be traced back to the sprite sheet Maurice used for the game.
|V • E Enemies|
|Mari0: SE||Goomba • Koopa • Buzzy Beetle • Spiny • Piranha Plant • Bullet Bill • Hammer Bro • Lakitu • Podoboo • Cheep Cheep • Blooper • Spiny Egg • Hammer • Bowser's Fire • Custom Enemies • Powerups|
|Other||Aperture Science Turret • Diamond Dog • FlutterPie • Asteroid • Bird • Buzzy Beetle Half|
|Custom SE Enemies|
|Alesan's||Yellow Koopa • Blue Koopa • Big Goomba • Fire Bro • Para-Goomba • Goombrat • Big Koopa • Splunkin • Boo • Dry Bones • Really Flying Red Koopa • Fire Piranha Plant • Red Piranha Plant • Blue Virus • Bomb Koopa • Upside Down Piranha Plant • Pipe Cannon • Boomerang Bro • Micro Goomba • Rocky Wrench|
|Maurice||Venus Fire Trap|
|Other||Thwomp • NPC Enemy|