Level Flags are options that adjust the properties of levels in Mari0. They can all be found in the Main section of the level editor.
List of Level FlagsEdit
- Background Color - What color the background will be. You can use either the default ones or use RGB sliders to make your own.
- Music - The background music that will play in the level.
- Spriteset - The spriteset Enemies and Coin Blocks will have.
- Timelimit - The amount of in-game seconds until the player dies. There are 2.5 in-game seconds in one real-life second.
- Portalgun - Which portals the player can fire. If none, it uses the nogun sprites for the player.
- Intermission - The player will walk to right until they somehow leave the level.
- Warpzone Text - When the player sees the rightmost block in the level, "WELCOME TO WARP ZONE" will appear with numbers over the Warp Pipe entities.
- Underwater - Makes the level a water level.
- Bonus Stage - The player starts on a Vine, and falling in a pit will instad send the player back to the main sublevel.
- Background - Which Custom Background to display. If unchecked, it will be a solid color.
- Foreground - Which Custom Foreground to display. If unchecked, it will be clear.
- Levelscreen - Which Custom Levelscreen to display at the start of the level. If unchecked, it will be solid black.