This is the mappack page guidelines for sharing your own or someone else's mappack!
You may only share it if the mappack has at least one playable verision.
Setting It Up
Start by inserting an Infobox titled "infobox Mappack", then editing that according
If the author from the mappack is accurate, you don't need to write both. Instead you can simply write the author of the mappack.
Make sure to add proper capitalization and grammar.
This includes levels that aren't readily apparent, such as World -1. You can check the mappack folder for any hidden worlds.
- Platformer: Add if the mappack focuses on platforming challenges or stomping enemies.
- Puzzle: Add if the mappack is puzzle based or has a lot of puzzles.
- Maze: Add if you have a choice of where to go.
- Port: Add if the mappack is a recreation.
- Minigame: Add if the mappack has the player do some task largely unrelated to the rest of the game.
Example description of the mappack. This should be at least a paragraph, and relate to the mappack. This is easier to write if the mappack has a story or a gimmick, but if it doesn't you can just describe the mappack.