It is currently discontinued.
- A level editor, which is a mode alongside the "Normal mode".
- Like in the normal mode Walls, Ghosts, Pellets, and Super Pellets.
- Customisable "Flags".
- Number of ghosts parametrable for the easy mode.
- A pause screen.
- More options
- 1st person mode(Which was already implemented in Not Pacman, though it only worked properly in scale 2, and was disabled.)
- Custom zoom level
- Tiny gui.
- Vector mode, which worked only in a custom level, sightly modified the graphics so that they didn't look pixely.
- "Camera Mode", which was a joke mode.
- "Rolling eyes"
- "Bullet time", which, like the mode in mari0, permit the player to slow down the game.
- Currently, a bug(from that feature) forbids the player from playing the game if their computer doesn't support shaders