- Unnamed mappack about slime (In development)
- Qwertymaps A short and simple mappack for Beta 8 that showcases many of SE's new features
- Qwertylevels (SE) A total remake of the original mappack for 1.6, meant to separate itself from Mario, but stumbling back into it
- Key Enemy Mappack A short mappack to showcase the use of Key Enemies.
- βlevels An early beta of Qwertylevels
- Holiday Mappack Made for Christmas; the time limit halves each level
- Old Timey Mappack A short mappack made in a sepia tone aesthetic
- Zero Blocks There are no tiles to be seen, only entities
- The Pirate Mappack A short romp across pirate ships and the seven seas
- Bubble Test A showcase of a bubble tileset
- Qwertylevels (1.6) Qwerty's first mappack, named after himself. A sort of grab bag of concepts
- SMB-ified Enemy Pack Qwertylevels enemies remade in the style of Super Mario Bros.
- VVVVVV Enemies A basic enemy from the game VVVVVV (Wikipedia) ported to Mari0
- Key Enemies Enemies that can be used to indicate triggers, so as to unlock a door or cause some other function
- Random Enemy Pack Ports of enemies from other Stabyourself games, as well as Portal styled Koopas for shell puzzles.
- Grenade Bros. A scrapped Qwertylevels enemy
Unfinished Mappacks Edit
- Pack 1 A lot of unfinished proof-of-concept mappacks, though of special note, there is "TERRIFICBLE MAPPACK", an absurd mappack designed to be homage to laughably bad mappacks.
- Pack 2 Mostly abandoned short, story-based mappacks. Of special note is "The Urine Swamp", which would have featured enemies that drop harmful trails, much like the slime mappack in development.
Shameless Chamber Backups Edit
From December 20th, 2013 to Febuary 15. 2014, he posted pdf file backups of various forum games. The thread can be found here.