SE Bugfixes is a mod for Mari0: Special Edition. As the name implies, it fixes a number of major glitches with SE Beta 9, and it adds a handful of new features. The mod is maintained by HugoBDesigner, although anyone can submit potential bugfixes for him to add.
Despite the fact that the new features technically break compatability with vanilla Beta 9, this mod is generally considered the most stable version of SE, and the closest thing to a new official update. Its thread is pinned in the Modding subforum.
- Fixes a number of crashes with animated tiles.
- Adds four new animations to control whether the camera scrolls horizontally or vertically.
- Adds code that makes "Set camera to Y" actually work.
- The "Load level" animation now correctly loads sublevels.
- Fixes a number of animation-related crashes.
- The game is now compatible with Löve 0.8.x, 0.9.x, and 0.10.x.
- Adds controller support for Löve 0.9.x and 0.10.x.
- Includes the Better Level Editor: Special Edition mod.
- Text inputs now accept more characters.
- Fixes a number of crashes related to loading levels.
- Adds even more features for custom enemies, authored by Alesan99.